Monday, January 18, 2010

Get L.E.U.ed!





Music has a way of capturing your heart and emotions, entangling with the experiences in your life, giving a tune and sense to it.

The best thing about being a creative is that I need not take any drugs. Being one is addictive enough.

Just because I don’t seem like the talkative type doesn’t mean that I got my tongue surgically removed. :p See this?

Peace, people, please.

You dare step in to MYSPACE and i will TWITTER the cops. They will GOOGLE you till station and you will YAHOO in pain coz your FACEBOOK will be bashed up.

Some relationships are like square pegs in round holes. Geometric but not matching.

My power breakfast: A slice of Twitter, baked Facebook with masala Rediff and a glass of Google News. *burp*

The biggest tragedy of life is death. And the biggest promise we all live for, resurrection, alas after death. What an irony!

We are born into a complicated life wherein our mission is to uncomplicate it with our actions. Either way, we end up 6 feet under.

If it is a crime to be good to people, then i deserve to be loved till death.

It's easy to become insane and it's a challenge to remain sane.

I hate monotony. I hate it more than bitter gourd.

A creative idea a day, keeps me charged all day.

It's wonderful to rewind life and see the moments that make the present. Some funny, some stupid, some emotional, some not-worth-remembering .... it's all that small, medium and big moments that has paved way to my current life. And about the future, it's like being in the mind of Lewis Carroll and his imaginery world ...of Alice in Wonderland. Present? I guess by the time i finish typing it, it would have become past.

It's never too late to say I love you, I miss you, Please forgive me, I forgive you, Thank you... Moments may come and go, but people once gone... are gone forever.

“We, us, our” stand insignificant before “I, me, mine” at some point of our life.

I need no shoulder to cry on when i am sad and tears roll down my face. All i need is Premier's 2 ply special face tissue. So soft and no questions.

Sometimes i feel i should not have been a human with feelings, but a rock that just stands still even when its hit by all.

I see myself as a floppy disk in life. I aspire to become a CD, then a DVD, then a Blue-Ray Disk and finally .... there i am!

Breaking your own heart hurts more than breaking someone else's heart.

Yesterday we met, it was fate. Today we meet, it is blissful. Tomorrow we meet, it is divine.

What’s on TV? - Crazy teenagers wanting their bit of reality on TV. Desi version of firangi shows that doesn’t suit the taste of Indian ethos. Mass digging of musical/ dancing talents in and around India. Soaps (serials) that leave a stink even after 100 episodes. Journalism that screws the professionalism out of the channel. Mushrooming of channels that need a bigger remote to control. Matches (cricket) that leaves a hole in the mind of the viewer and money in the pocket of the player. Overdose of ads that can evolve into a brand-based serial in the future. .... and what not!!!!!!!!!

Farm-ville and Yo-ville makes my day Glee-ville!

When you know that time is too short to live wasted, you waste it even more thinking of what next!

To understand a person, you have to do just two things .... listen & observe. Wherever these two things are missing, you find estranged relationships and fake egos.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

atta girl..you got it right

Unknown said...

Thank u ma'am ... ;)

prasanth Gulfu said...

adipoli.... super..... mama

riddler-riddle.blogspot.com said...

good one..u r right

Unknown said...

thank u ;)

aneeshans said...

nicely wrote lee :)

Unknown said...

Thank u :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.