Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Nocturnal Feelings – A Paragraph Story



Cuddled with the pillows, holding a rosary in the hand, as I slept on the sparkling white bed, I heard the call of the nocturnal creature from beyond the windows. Waking up and moving towards the window, I saw the gleaming eyes in the woods. With every breath, I heard a voice calling me out, to come and seek the nocturnal feelings of the aggrieved soul that haunted the woods. With every step I took towards the woods and the rosary beaming on my fair hand, I held out my hands to the wind. A cold hand held me and swept me off the ground into the strong arms. I clutched on to the rosary and looked into the crimson lips to see the trickle of blood seeping from between. The eyes held the sorrow of years of torment, as it locked with mine. I closed my eyes. I woke up with a pool of blood beside me, which seemed like rose petals laid out for my welcome. A welcome to the world of sleepless nights for eternity. The cold hand held me and I walked alongside, deep into the woods. I turned around to see the rosary beads scattered on the ground – reminiscent of my shattered soul.

7 comments:

vimal joy said...

Good achivement, Best wishes.

Unknown said...

Thank you :)

gia demello said...

Sounds like a nightmare....but then, what do I know. I'm no writer....

Unknown said...

it is gia :)

prasanth Gulfu said...

mama kollam

sandeep varma said...

hope u had a great exp. Keep writing

Unknown said...

thanks sandeep. :)