Friday, February 19, 2010

Selfless love



What is selfless love? A love filled with warmth, respect, understanding, trust, passion and all things lovely. To earn this love and to give this, one has to be overwhelmingly open towards embracing love in its complete form. So who is that deserves this? Everyone. All hearts yearn for this and all souls thrive on this. Even as you stand at the doors of death, this love is what will make you strong, holding your hands, with no fear. Share this selfless love with all and see the change for yourself. There is no meaning in restricting your love for one, love all. Respect all. And your heart and soul will feel like the bird that soars above in the skies. Do not fear that your love or the love your loved one is giving you will vanish. It will only double, triple, quadruple. Fear not, just share.

After all 6-feet under is where we are all heading. So why restrict the love when alive?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Unknown said...

I appreciate your honest opinion. I will try to better myself every time. It's honest opinions like your's that makes me want to write more. :)

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot pal :)

Nisha Rachel Philip said...

Amazing I loved this one!