Saturday, April 08, 2006

Thank You





You held my hands,
When I needed a helping hand.
You helped me walk through,
When I thought I would fall.
You made me smile,
When I was sad.
You taught me the greatest lesson of all,
Trust is what one should have in life,
And you trusted me,
For which I am indebted to you.
For I never thought,
That anyone would trust me.
And I thank you,
For you have given me hope,
In making me believe that,
Life is worth living,
Each second, each moment.
I am speechless for what you have done,
But I am helpless to give you back,
Anything in return.
All I can offer you,
Is a lot of love,
And a lot of trust,
And a helping hand,
Through endless time.

2 comments:

prasanth Gulfu said...

Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you

teacher said...

good work ... keep it up ....n may you get better reviews and comments which would appriciate and guide creatives........