Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Rain


The rain fell.
It fell on me.
Like a rose petal,
Falling on me,
From above,
Where an angel is sitting
And watching me.
Looking at me,
With a smile,
Praying that some day,
I may reach upon the sky
And take the hand,
And walk along,
To a world of hope
And meaning I search.
But all I have,
Are the rain drops,
On my face,
Making me realize,
I am in that world,
Of hope and meaning.
It was only a matter,
Of accepting the truth,
That I am where I belong,
Under the arms ,
Of a protective hand,
Who was sent to me.
The rain cleanses my soul,
Showing me,
My true feelings.
That is the bond
Between me and the rain.

4 comments:

prasanth Gulfu said...

For after all the best thing one can do when it is raining, is to let it rain.

Unknown said...

But all I have,
Are the rain drops,
On my face,



wonderful

you will exel

Anonymous said...

i like everything....but my t shirt

jithu said...

I love to get wet in the rain,

I love to watch the rain for hours,

I love the smell of the earth after drizzle,

I love the rain all the way....
and
I love such type of rain poems