Thursday, November 05, 2009

In Divinity


In my mind I see the sun-kissed beautiful valleys, streams of water glistening, soft green grasses under my feet, soothing wind on my face, as I outstretch my hands and tried to hold them. I hear the sounds of nature, divine as they sound; I see a rabbit near my feet. I stroke its back and it leaps away from me. I walk in slow strides to catch up with it. I reach the stream and look into the water. I see myself in white with a smile on my face. I see my angel wings spread out. I stand looking at the trees swaying to the rhythm of the wind. I sway along with them. The first drops of rain fell on my lips. It tasted sweet as honey. I looked up and saw the clouds parting. I saw the rays fall on me. My wings shuddered in its warm touch. I saw the light seeking me out from here and I closed my eyes ….

(My divinity lies in my mind and if you are able to see it through, you will find solace within yourself. I hope you visualise this in your mind and feel the same sensation I had of the divine.)

3 comments:

gia said...

now this is brilliant!

Arthur demello said...

it touched a chord .....

Unknown said...

thank u for your comments :)