Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My 1st Malayalam song



My first ever Malayalam song penned in the exact words that came to me in the evening while travelling back from work. The background for this song is of a man who has lost his love through her untimely death. He is remembering her while he is walking in solitude beside the sea. Since its a male version of the song, I can’t sing it .... but I will upload the song, sooner or later. As of now, I would like you to view my lyrics.




Um hum hum , um hum hum ,
Ummm.... hum hum.... (2)

Akalum etho megham pole...
Eriyum ethoo naalam pole ...
Poyi nee marayum ravu pol,
Oormayayi nee en kanavilum,
Nin sneham mathram en jeevan aayi,
Ariyadhe en manavum vidumbiyo,
Varumo..nee ini en raagamayi.

Na na na ..... um hum
Thana na na na na .... um hum ...

Mazhayayi nee vannengil...
Thazhukam nyan en nenjil ....
Oru vela nee ente jeevanil
Vaannu kuliru thookamoo................. na, na, na

Akalum etho megham pole... (Repeat)

Nyan maranjalum, ninte nizhal pole nyan koode kaanum..
Nee marannalum, nyan oru kaatayi nine ponarum ...

Thanalayi nee ninnengil....
Viriyam nyan poo pol ....
Thanichhaki nee enne theerathil
Kannuneerumayi pokayo .... na na na

Akalum etho megham pole...(Repeat)

3 comments:

prasanth Gulfu said...

SUPER mamu.. i never thought u could write Malayalam lyrics... its beautiful... mamuji ki jai

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's touching, heartwarming, stunning!
I never knew you write Malayalam as well! I'm honestly stunned, Lee!

Way to go!! Really, wow!!!!!

Unknown said...

It your acknowledgment that inspire me more to write. Thank you dear Pri and Gulfu.